Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Easter Give-A-Way-Thank-you for your comments!


Hello!


Pay attention here as I have som exciting news for you!! I have decided to have a give-a-way here on my blog, it's my first and I am not "schooled" in these matters so bear with me!


Here is my proposal, go to my Etsy store at http://www.frivolouswhimsy.etsy.com/ and take a look around, then come back here and make a comment (comment must be made to the Easter Give-A-Way blog) about what you saw in the store: example what you think is cute, what you want to see me add, what is your fav item etc. (I am looking for feedback on what I am doing right and what you would like to see me add or continue) and your name gets entered into a drawing for a gift box of treasures. The list includes: a box of faux chocolates, a "special" Easter Bunny decoration I am working on and 3 decorated sugar eggs. A value of: $36.00!!


Now keep paying attention because there is more! If you make a purchase from the Frivolous Whimsy Etsy store you get your name added for more chances to win. Here is the set up:

Purchase up to $12.00 1 extra ticket to win

Purchase from $12.01-$23.99 2 extra tickets to win

Purchases from $24.00-$35.99 3 extra tickets to win

Purchases from $36.00-$50.00 4 extra tickets to win

Purchases of $50.01 and over ~10~ extra tickets to win


Purchases must be made at one time and are pre-shipping, but you can enter as many times as you like. Example make a purchase on Feb. 6th of $18.00 get two tickets in for the win. Then on Feb. 27th make another purchase of $52.00 get ~10~ more tickets in to win. The BEST part I am having a diffrent give-a-way on Etsy right now so you could win both prize packages.


This promotion runs from February 4th, 2009 through February 28th 2009. Winner will be drawn by one of my children on March 1st.


Any questions please ask!!


Purpose of comments is to get feedback and the gifts you may win are my way of saying thank-you.


Good Luck to all!!

Till next time!

Christy

7 comments:

  1. OH Christy, count me in on this one!! Wonderful! Okay, I LOVE your shop and I think you are doing a fabulous job! You have such a wonderful variety of goodies in there to appeal to everyone's taste's and needs. I have a list of things I want to come in and get, as soon as the tax $ gets here, tee hee :) I love the chocolate bunny snowglobe, the taffy soap, the nut cups, the cupcake wreath, the glitter, the feather trees, the powder puff pack, I could go on and on!! Your shop seems to be doing so well too and I am so happy for you!

    Hope this helps sweetie :)
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!
    Thanks so much Amy I really needed to read this today.
    You made my heart smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the faux cookies and cupcakes. and that glitter. and I have a thing for nut cups
    and skeletons :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Amy, the bunny nut cups are ADORABLE!!! I love everything in your shop, glittery sweet and fun.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so many things that I like. The nut cups are so cute and I really like the Prince and Princess baby hangers.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank-you!

    I love knowing what you like. Keep those comments a coming!!

    ReplyDelete