Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A new look for the end of Summer

ahhh................it has suddenly dawned on me that our dear friend summer is coming to an end. The vacations are over, the fairs have ended, and it is the time when we start looking forward to going back to school and to our friend Fall. The winds are getting cooler, the birds are headed south, and the mums are in bloom. I look back and I am thank-ful for the times I have shared with family and friends these last few weeks. The laughter, the jokes, the memories..................I will hold them in my heart and treasure them.
I hope all of you have had the same joys in your life these last few weeks. Time to look forward to the new challenges, and changes that life brings our way.

Blessings to you all,
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment