Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring is Here!!


Well, it has finally arrived, SPRING! I love Spring. I love EASTER too! The soft pastel colors, the bunnies, baby chicks and baby ducks at the Farm store-awwww. We alwyas bring some home each Spring. I will post pictures of ours soon! They will arrive at our house mid April.


The crocus are popping out, the dafidols and tulips will be next. I hear the birds each morning that is a welcome sound.


Spring is also the time of year that is the most busy for me with school. So my post will be few during the next few weeks. I will try to at least post once a week.


I have been very busy in the craft room with new projects! I can't wait to show you all of the new suprises! Summer delights are coming soon too!


Hugs to all--Talk Soon,

Christy

1 comment:

  1. Happy Spring!! I echo everything you said about the season. I love it too. Flowers are in bloom here and it is so uplifting. Looking forward to seeing your new creations.
    Have a great evening.
    hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete