Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sweet Eye Candy Cupcake Picks




Hi All!

So this weekend I have been so busy in the craft room again! I EVEN broke out the serger today and made a FLea Market Cart Liner. Look for info on that item come next week!

Anyhoo! I have had some great ideas come to me this weekend-Can I say I just love it when that happens!!! I have been so busy on many projects-last count was 8 diffrent projects. I can NEVER complete one from start to finsih I jump around from project to project!

Well I got these little gems done. They are my new Cupcake Picks-All handmade-no mass production here! I think these are so "sweet" They feature a cute vintage bunny, that I have glittered (in just the right spots) millinery findings, and vintage seam binding ribbons. I think they are adorable!

So many uses orignial use of cupcake picks, altered art, collage, party favors, embellishment, all kinds of things. The best part is I am looking at making coordinating pieces like garlands, nut cups, tags, and such.

Hope you all like, just wanted to share!

Talk Soon,
Hugs!
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment